Personal Information Protection Policy
Asset Holdings, Inc (hereinafter referred to as “the Company”) (hereinafter referred to as “the Company”) considers it important to respect the right to protect personal information among the rights that individuals have. We believe that protecting the personal information of our customers is one of the fundamentals of our business and a social responsibility. In compliance with laws, regulations, and other norms related to personal information, we have established the following Personal Information Protection Policy, and have made it known to all executives and employees to ensure its thorough implementation.
1.Acquisition of Personal Information
We will acquire personal information of our customers through appropriate means to the extent necessary to conduct our business.
2.Specifying the Purpose of Use
- 1. To acquire, evaluate, invest in, and sell real estate or rights related to real estate
- 2. To own, lease, and manage real estate
- 3. Development, development, construction, and architectural design supervision of real estate
- 4. To plan, design and execute building interior construction
- 5. To provide useful information on real estate by mail or other means
- 6. To own, lease, and manage hotels, restaurants, and sports facilities
- 7. To provide management consulting services
- 8. To buy, sell, hold, and manage securities or those deemed to be securities
- 9. To purchase and manage receivables on behalf of the Company
- 10. To act as an agent for non-life insurance
- 11. other purposes for which we have obtained individual consent from the person concerned
3.Use of Personal Information
We will use your personal information within the scope necessary to achieve the purpose of use predetermined.
4.Provision of Personal Information
In principle, we will not provide personal information to third parties without the consent of the individual. However, we may provide personal information to third parties in accordance with laws and regulations when we deem it necessary to achieve the above purposes of use.
5.Ensuring Accuracy of Personal Information
We will strive to keep your personal information accurate and up-to-date at all times.
6.Ensuring the security of personal information
We will take organizational, personnel, physical, and technical security control measures to prevent leakage, loss, damage, alteration, and theft of customers’ personal information.
7.Proper Handling of Personal Information
We will provide education and training to our directors and employees regarding the protection of personal information, maintain internal regulations, and implement thorough measures to ensure that personal information is handled appropriately in the course of business.
8.Appropriate Supervision of Contractors
In the event that the handling of personal information held by the Company is entrusted to a subcontractor, the Company shall exercise appropriate supervision over the subcontractor by means of periodic audits, etc.
9.Compliance with Laws and Regulations Concerning the Protection of Personal Information
We will comply with all laws and regulations regarding the handling of personal information, as well as guidelines regarding the protection of personal information in fields under the jurisdiction of the Ministry of Land, Infrastructure, Transport and Tourism.
Representative Director and President
Asset Holdings Inc